top of page
Massachusetts Supplemental Notice



You have the right to contact your prospective employer and know whether an investigative consumer report has been ordered.

You have the right to obtain a free copy of your credit report within sixty (60) days from the consumer credit reporting agency which has been identified on this notice. The consumer credit reporting agency must provide someone to help you interpret the information on your credit report. Each calendar year you are entitled to receive, upon request, one free consumer report.

You have the right to dispute inaccurate information by contacting Voyint, LLC directly. If you have notified a consumer credit reporting agency in writing that you dispute the accuracy of information in your file, the agency must then, within thirty (30) business days, reinvestigate and modify or remove inaccurate information. The consumer credit reporting agency may not charge a fee for this service.

If reinvestigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a statement to the consumer credit reporting agency, to be kept in your file, explaining why you think the record is inaccurate. The consumer credit reporting agency must include your statement about the disputed information in a report it issues about you.

-End of MA Law Notice-


Updated: January 1, 2024

bottom of page